Thursday, August 16, 2012

Swing baby girl {new us}

we just got a new house & we are so excited it has a beautiful front yard.

.....and it has a ROPE SWING! I mean that just sealed the deal...haha
my little girl is growing before my eyes & tend to look very similar to me at her age...
I just how much she have grown and become he own little personalities & beautiful face. Jazz is really getting into the whole photography sessions...we are talking daily sessions of her! I love it.

jazz has, also, been loving sleeping in & no school/day care. I am just living it up with my girl and we will start home-school in a month {at the end of September.} I keep putting it off. can you tell?!


trying to live it up at all those days at the park.....
beautiful little ones at the beach! & did I mention the little newest addition...
{his name....cole.....baby cole} here we are on a road trip to fresh start/ new house.


we are just trying to hold onto summer & soak it all up. New house, New hair, New baby, New us!
I will be posting a lot more & the sad stories that brought us to buying a new house & the loss of Ellie & Taylee.
il_570xN340114936c

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! I can't wait to see more photos of the new Gastkins clan! I am so excited. I am sorry for the loss of El & Tay. this year has been tough but, you guys are very strong & whenever you need me I can babysit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole and Jazz are so adorable! You have beautiful children! I am so sorry about Ellie and Taylee.
    Glad to hear from you again! XOXO
    lovelovelove,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete